Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my humble journal. Spinning Yarns wasn't really my thing, so I've been missing for awhile and decided I wanted something a bit simpler. Life can be a bit overwhelming at times, but I've decided to keep it simple....simply me. I want to share with you my love of family, kids, boxers, small town life, and ...yes....even geocaching. Those that know me best have caught on to my newest obsession. It has reaplaced my love of baking which has done wonders for my waistline! Not really, but we are trying our best to live a healthier and more active life. We're taking it one step at a time and enjoying every inch of this amazing world around us. Sometimes enjoying life means slowing down and just enjoying the view. I hope you join me on this journey and....I hope you are inspired to start enjoying the view around you, as well
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment